Hill ‘N’ Dale offers sales consignments to all of the Toronto Sales,
Our yearling consignments in Toronto have a long successful history (130 STAKES GRADUATES TO 2019). The leading consignor on several occasions by gross sales, Hill ‘N’ Dale has also sold sales toppers. The greatest source of pride however, is in selling a good horse. Our Toronto sales graduates read like a who’s who of Canadian racing.
Graduates from our Selected and Preferred consignments have been 1st, 2nd or 3rd in 61 Yearling Sales Stakes over the past several years and include:
A BIT O GOLD - Horse of the Year and multiple Champion, ONE FOR ROSE - multiple Champion, INGLORIOUS - Canadian Oaks and Queen’s Plate victor, DIXIE STRIKE - 1st Prince of Wales, G1 placed millionaire etc., SHAW’S CREEK, ANGLIAN PRINCE, PERFECT SHOWER (Canadian Classic winner), DYNAMIC SKY - Simcoe S., G1 placed at 2, G3 stakes winner in 2014, CRYPTIC MESSAGE - multiple stakes winner, graded stakes placed, earnings over $525,000 to date, RETRACEABLE, STEADY RUCKUS, TOUCHNOW, G1 winner and Kentucky Derby participant GRANACUS and Canadian Oaks heroine BLONDEINAMOTEL.
Recent Toronto stakes graduates include: SPEEDY SOUL, AHEADBYACENTURY, LOKINFORPURSMONEE, ENGLISH ILLUSION, INGE, CIRCLE OF FRIENDS, etc.
If you feel the right place to market your horse is in Kentucky or Saratoga, Hill ‘N’ Dale is firmly established as a major consignor in both locations (Hill 'N' Dale bred and sold the Saratoga sales topping colt in 2012 $1,200,000 STREET CRY/SERENADING by A.P. INDY). Our Keeneland consignments are regularly at or near the top by gross sales and by individual success. Hill ‘N’ Dale has sold several broodmares and yearlings for in excess of $1,000,000.
Hill ‘N’ Dale Kentucky set a world record for the price of a broodmare at public auction in 2007 and then smashed the record in 2008 selling BETTER THAN HONOR for $14,000,000. Having a firm understanding of the Canadian racing and breeding scene is a significant advantage to offer our clients.
Canadian breds that have been offered by Hill ‘N’ Dale Sales Agency in the U.S. include the following:
- CONQUEST TYPHOON - Sovereign Award finalist 2014.
- CONQUEST TSUNAMI - Sovereign Award finalist 2014.
- DIXIE TWIST - 1st 2014 Ontario Debutante S.
- JAMBALAYA – dual G1 winner including the Arlington Million S.
- DAAHER - G1 winner of the Hill ‘n’ Dale Cigar Mile.
- MARYFIELD - Eclipse Award winner, G1 winner, Breeders Cup winner…
- EL BRUJO (by CANDY RIDE), 2010 G1 winner of the Pat O’Brien H.
- SURTSEY - 2014 stakes winner.
- TASTY TEMPTATION winner of the $250,000 Wonder Where S. etc.
- SENSATIONAL SLAM dual stakes winner at 2. New York stakes winner at 3.
For inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
July 4, 2017
Field Commission ad (pdf 703KB)